Große Stahl wheels

• Hello an alle,

Wer weiß, wenn alle Trabi Stahlräder waren immer in 5.5x13, die geeignet sein für mein P50 cicuit Rennfahrer hätte?

Danke, Keith

• Hello to all, who knows if any Trabi were fitted with 5.5x13 steel wheels that will be suitable for my P50 would cicuit racing? Thanks, Keith

• Hello Keith,
    no such steel wheels aren`t standart at any Trabants.
    You can search for an company who build you some wheels out of your originals...
    or you use some wheel adapters....
    or you can put golf MK1 brakes in your Trabant and than you can use all VW wheels...

• At your rearaxle you can also put the brakes from a Trabant 1.1... ( you can also use the VW wheels with it )

But the idea with the adapters is the cheapest and the best one. So you can also use aluminumwheels on your Trabant.

Hope i could helped you and you also could understand my english ^^

Afugrnud enier Sduite an enier Elingshcen Unvirestiät ist es eagl, in wlehcer Rienhnelfoge die Bcuhtsbaen in eniem Wrot sethen, das enizg wcihitge dbaei ist, dsas der estre und lzete Bcuhtsbae am rcihgiten Paltz snid. Der Rset knan ttolaer Bölsdinn sien, und du knasnt es torztedm onhe Porbelme lseen. Aslo nmcalohs srory für den simhlmecn Btreiag!

• Vielen Dank für Ihre Antworten so weit.

Meine P50 wird in Historic Tourenwagen Rennen im nächsten Jahr. Für diese muß ich haben einige Räder, 160mm PCD, nicht VW sind.
    Vielleicht kann ich zum ADMV Trabant Räder verwenden, wenn jemand irgendwelche zum Verkauf.

Nochmals vielen Dank.

Keith

• Alex, ich verstehe nicht, kann ich nicht übersetzen.
    Was ist 4 oder 5? Räder?
    Wenn ja, ideal für 6 bis 8.

Natürlich werde ich Kollektion von Deutschland vermitteln

vielen Dank,

Keith

• I mean the number of the wheels. You need 4 rims or it must be 5 rims?

Do you know what the shipping would cost?

I could quantity 4 / 5.5. rims pass

• i would ja helpen...but my english is not the yellow from the egg:(

:rolleyes:

• Good day! How is life across the channel? ;)

What are you looking for? Your Trabant is adressing a historic race for oldtimers next year and you need some steel or alloy "racing" wheels?
    But you'll need original wheels/rims (4x160). Problem is, that there are not that many original steel/alu wheels/rims that would fit on the Trabant without using
    adapter-rings. There are some versions, but the do not come cheap nowadays. My Wartburg 353 Tourist has14" Irmscher Alloys with 4x160 1, but they might not fit inside the Trabi's mudguards/suspension. A cheaper (Don't know if it's legal in England or does pass the MOT) option is using adapter-rings and take VW/Opel/Fiat wheels.

You could search for them at ebay or maybe www.omoma.de

Greetz from the mainland.

Trabant 601L & Wartburg 353W Tourist (alltagsauto) & HP 750 & Barkas B1000 KB :top:
    Mitglied IFA Pannenhilfe in die Niederlände!