New Nebelscheinwerfer! - New Fog Lights

• I was able to finally rewire the DDR Fog lights I got from another Trabi owner over a year ago. I then bolted themto the car and installed, the switch. I still need to finish wiring them, but I took a picture of my newly installed fog lights! (See Below)

Also in anticipation of getting my aftermarket ground plate working again and my engine back from a friend who is working on it, I decided to wash and wax my Trabi. I will get the transmission drained and change the fluid soon and clean the interior next week! I can't wait to get it back on the road again.

Anyway, below is the picture of a clean and waxed Trabi with new fog lights.

Ich konnte endlich verkabeln die DDR Nebelscheinwerfer ich von einem anderen Trabi Inhaber vor über einem Jahr bekam. Ich habe dann verschraubt themto dem Auto und installiert, wird der Schalter. Ich muss noch fertig Verkabelung, aber ich habe ein Bild meiner neu installierten Nebelscheinwerfer! (Siehe unten)

Auch in Erwartung immer meine Aftermarket Bodenplatte wieder zu arbeiten und mein Motor wieder von einem Freund, daran arbeitet, entschied ich mich zu waschen und wachsen meinem Trabi. Ich werde die Übertragung abgelassen und ändern Sie die Flüssigkeit schnell und reinigen Sie das Innere nächste Woche! Ich kann nicht warten, um es wieder auf der Straße wieder.

Wie auch immer, unter dem Bild einer sauberen und gewachst Trabi mit neuen Nebelscheinwerfern.

• Great! Very nice lights, very nice picture! Looking forward seeing your Trabant back on the road :thumbup:

Cheers Hanjo

Projekt "Mandy" - Trabant P 601 Limousine Bj. 1989

• Great! Very nice lights, very nice picture! Looking forward seeing your Trabant back on the road :thumbup:

Cheers Hanjo

Yes, now our cars match :thumbup: now all I need is the correct steering wheel and a simple radio :)

• I recognised the undertone and you are right^^ I will put the steering wheel on track and send it over ;)

Projekt "Mandy" - Trabant P 601 Limousine Bj. 1989

• I recognised the undertone and you are right^^ I will put the steering wheel on track and send it over ;)

OH! I completely forgot we talked about the steering wheel, there was no undertone I promise! Those were just the last two things I wanted to finish up on it.

I thank you anyway and I am so sorry if what I said sounded rude I think ;(

• Nice Trabant :love: . There are usually radios on the german ebay (ebay.de). A RFT A345 fits very good in the original port in the middle of the dashboard.

Have fun with your Trabant, if you need help, just ask in this forum we like to help you :)

• Nice Trabant :love: . There are usually radios on the german ebay (ebay.de). A RFT A345 fits very good in the original port in the middle of the dashboard.

Have fun with your Trabant, if you need help, just ask in this forum we like to help you :)

I wonder if the European radio's are the same frequency as North American Radio's

Do you know who makes the A RFT A345 or how I could find one?

Thank you!

• RFT was an East German manufacturer - so no new things available. Maybe only Ebay can help, as "made in Ost" wrote. For example here (The modern international size of radios is a little bigger)

In Europe we have FM frequencies from 87.5 to 107.9 MHz - older radios often end at 100 or don't even have FM. (e.g. my original Trabant radio of 1986 doesn't! Short wave is no real fun nowadays ...)

Früher gab's Sex, Drugs & Rock'n'Roll -

jetzt gibts Veganer, Laktoseintoleranz und Helene Fischer

• Thank you, I looked on ebay.de thank you for the link.

I will look more over the weekend