Thank you!

• No panic, I'm still alive... :winker:

Sorry for having been away, I had my written final-exams last week. In about 2 1/2 weeks, I'll have finished the oral exams and then I leave this school. After April 26th, I'll go on holiday to Hungary. On May 11th, I'll be in Zwickau and perhaps I'll spend some days in Dessau afterwards. (TrabsCabri :winker:)

Usually, I go to Internet at the school, because at home we don't have ADSL or anything like that. Surfing with a 56 K Modem can be a bit expensive and my mother doesn't like high bills. That's why I won't be here so much in the future. But from August the 11th on, I'll work as an information scientist and there, I will be allowed to surf on the Internet after work... :top:

We really have good chocolate in Switzerland, for example Toblerone, which is also available in white! It's a bit expensive but in supermarkets, you also have the possibility to buy cheap and good chocolate!

• :winker: Its great that you are alive!!! :lach::grinsi::grinser::top: I am still alive too! :lach:
    Now i still go to school,but when i pass Friday,i will be in holiday for 10 days(spring holiday) :grinser::top:
    You will go to Zwikau? :hä: Great! :top:
    This is my dream-to go to a live Trabi meeting,to meet all the people,from here,and from the chat! :augendreh:
    I often go to a PC club,cause i have no PC...
    The boss is good man,he knows me! :top:
    56 k is good,i think... :augendreh:
    Thats good for the chokolate! :grinser::lach::top: I heard and for Swiss watches,what is your watch? :hä: :schlaplach:

I am still Trabifan,even without Trabant...

• high slavi ncie to meet you holidays very good.

My holidays from the university are over. :heuli2:

• :winker: Hello Slavi!
    I am at holidays. Just some days :heuli2: but it is better then going to the office every day. We are visiting my sister in Hannover. It is beautiful weather and we are enjoying our time.

• I had holidays too, one week, but today the work needs me back... :verwirrt:

But in this week i had worked in the garden, and at the garage... every car had an little pain, so i had to repair them. And the TÜV makes. :winker::grinsi::lach: :schlaplach: Nothing was wrong. :freude:

:aicke: TRABANT - mehrfach Alpenerprobt
    Wos´n doa loooohhhhs??? :aicke:

• :winker: Hello! :winker: Thats great that you are in holidays!!! :lach::top: I often say:"Every day which is holiday is perfect!!!"You are workinng something? :hä:
    Is it nice in Hanover?I heard many things for this town...
    Here the weather is beautifull too! :zwinkerer: I think that the spring is here!!! :lach::top:

I am still Trabifan,even without Trabant...