tuned Trabi from Bosnia

• Hi miljan,
    wellcome to the forum :winker:
    I want to hear more about your car. Put any pictures in to the galery. Where do you find this car ?
    I was in Bosnia in 1998 and 1999, nice country :top: .

• Hi Miljan,
    welcome here at Pappenforum!
    Very nice car, but this technical changes versus the original vehicle would never be allowed in germany!
    Exhaust emmitting laws, or other technical changes in any case need an immense procedure by technical vehicle control, very expensive, of course, too.
    [lexicon]A[/lexicon] lot of work, you did! :top: :top: :top:
    If it only would be easier in Germany, to change technical equipment, i think, i would not drive with 2-stroke and 26 HP any longer...
    But, Change of the front Brake Unit to [lexicon]A[/lexicon] good Disk Brake System needs about 700.- Euro, and you need [lexicon]A[/lexicon] good Service Control Engenner to legalize it with low cost.
    From 1982 until the civil war, i was every Year in former Yugoslavija, in all parts of the country. We did our trips with [lexicon]A[/lexicon] VW-Bus 1973 with 50 HP and with this 50HP, the hills in bosnia had been [lexicon]A[/lexicon] problem of speed while climing up, but in most of the parts of the country people were very friendly. Very bad experencies I only had in Makedonia and the southern Parts of Serbija.
    If You want, Yuo can reach me per Mali per [lexicon]PN[/lexicon] !
    Greetings from Germany,
    Fritz

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Fritz Reichert ()

• Sorry, ich gonn geen Ostdeutsch...
    vielleicht versteht mich meen gleener Pappnfloh ooch desweechn nich immer und mocht Ziggn! :winker: :winker: :winker:

• I am very surprised with good reaction from this forum. I bye it before 2 years from one doctor in Banja Luka. My trabi have 2200 ccm 5 cylinders turbo petrol engine from audi s2. It have 220 horse powers. Engine is placed on center, and transfer power on rear axle. It have front disk brakes from golf 1 and polo. Yesterday was been 2nd test drive. The most of job was finished, and I hope the end of works will be for 3-4 months.

Best regards...

• Cool! :top: I hope to see more photos here. :zwinkerer:

Herr gib Regen und Sonnenschein, für Reuß - Greiz, Schleiz und Lobenstein,
    und woll'n die annern auch was haam, so soll'n 'se es dir selber saa'n!

• Very nice car :top:
    220 HP!? :verwirrt: Thats crazy :lach:
    Greetings to Bosnia :winker:

Freundschaft ist, wenn der Freund schafft. Ähnlich verhält es sich mit der Nachbarschaft.

• :boeselachen: Allein der Sound vom 5Zylinder ist zum Niederknien! :top:

Fuhrpark:
    Trabant 601 Bj1988
    Suzuki Bandit 650 Bj2005

Öl gehört ins Benzin!

• Regards for all members of this forum. I am Miljan owner of trabi from this post. I dont be on this forum a long time ago. The reason for this is my busy on job. But after that time trabi dont sleep. It have many new parts and it is very changed for last few years. How it looks now you can see on this link... I dont know how to get pics on forum.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sUGlmNjYsqRDR4Sm9NUmNlM3M&authuser=0

Trabi now have engine with more than 400hp. On last race its go 12.331 on 402m. It have more modifications on front and on rear suspension. After last settings of engine I dont drive it on 402, but it is very fast.

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com