Tuning "Drehmoment " in english

• Thank you for your answer :)

so it is not a good idea to put on a Mikuni carb . An perhaps a Sport exhaust. ?

or will a Mikuni carb do ok with original exhaust ,

or simply don't begin :)

i would like like a few HP more to pull my QEK camper :)

Best regards. Highlander

• As I wrote above, I'm not an expert and have no expierience with tuning. My active Trabant-era has been many years ago, and at that time it was hard enough for me to maintain the successful operation of the originally engine :D . But a few further thoughts maybe helpful.

For pulling a camper you need a possibly high torque in a possibly wide range of rotation. I can't imagine, that a sports-exhaust meets this requirement. Furthermore I'm in doubt, if a sports-exhaust is a good combination with the originally engine.

Trying a Mikuni carburator maybe a good idea. AFAIK several users here in the forum have good expierience with it. But customizing it for your engine maybe no easy way. First there are several types with two different diameters available. So you have to find out, what is the best for you. Second you have to customize the jets and so on by yourself for optimal work with your engine. And do not have too high expectations! Indeed, as I heard, the Mikuni can slightly improve the performance of the engine, but I think, mainly it helps to maintain the originally performance. It's not a miracle-tool!

regards
    Steffen

Früher fuhr ich 6V, weil ich musste. Heute tu ichs, weil ich kann.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Fridl ()

• Für mich bitte noch einmal in deutsch dass ganze, danke.

Biete Serienmotoren, Sportmotoren, Rennmotoren, Sport-VSD, Vergaserumbauten, Regenerierung Drehschieberflächen, Gehäusereparaturen, Aluschweißen, Sandstrahlen mit verschied.Material auf Anfrage

• Hilft dir da dein google-Translator nicht weiter? :D

Kurzzusammenfassung: Einzelteile kaufen bringt nix wegen kleinem EInlass, den Serienüberströmern etc., VSD allein auch nix wegen der Bandbreitenverschiebung. Mikuni kann was bringen, aber eher nur die Optimierung des Serienzustandes.

Hast du schon auf seine Anfrage geantwortet und er ist umgefallen?

Matt ist das neue Hochglanz
    Zwei Zylinder, zwei Takte und ein Mikuni: da geht was! :thumbup:

• Es ist anstrengend jeden Beitrag zu übersetzten.
    Ich habe noch nichts zum antworten bekommen, vor allen in was soll man antworten, in Google English?
    Ich glaube ich bleibe in Deutschland.
    nebenbei, der Einlass und die Überströmer und VSD sind für sein Vorhaben in der Serie OK. ;)
    So etwas in der Art, geht mit anderen Auspuff und Vergaser noch besser zu machen.

Bilder

Biete Serienmotoren, Sportmotoren, Rennmotoren, Sport-VSD, Vergaserumbauten, Regenerierung Drehschieberflächen, Gehäusereparaturen, Aluschweißen, Sandstrahlen mit verschied.Material auf Anfrage

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Fg601 ()

• Wie viel mehr Drehmoment, drück das mal in Zahlen aus bitte.

• Also in Zahlen ausgedrückt gute 3-4Nm.

• hi
    my idea was to buy Mikuni 28 mm , sport exhaus system , and ex. Tabitronic .

there seems to be a few suppliers of electronic ignition systems , which one is most recommendable ?

made_in_the_ost , what trabitronic model do you have , I can see that there a more than one model ?

best regards

Allan

• [quote='highlander1965','http://pf31.pappenforum.de/index.php/Thread/33617-Tuning-Drehmoment-in-english/?postID=411993#post411993']hi
    my idea was to buy Mikuni 28 mm , sport exhaus system , and ex. Tabitronic .[/Quote)

Wenn Die Leistung/ Drehmoment- Kurve dann so wie in dem gezeigten Diagramm ausschauen würde, müsste ich tatsächlich sofort meine Konzepte für Motoren ändern.
    Wenn ich die tage mal Zeit hab, suche ich mal ein Diagramm mit Sportauspuff und Serienmotor raus( oder gibt es schon eins im Lügenthread)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Fg601 ()

• FG601 just said that he doubt that you will have that power with your mikuni, sport exhaust and Trabitronic like it´s shown in his picture. If it would be so he has to change his working method to build powerful engines.

• No, it means the influence is not so much like you would like to have it.

The Mikuni and the Trabitronic is good but it will not bring you so much more troquemeter and horsepower, the beginning of the torquemeter progress will be a little bit earlier and better, but not so much more. In this konstelation the quiet runing of the motor will be a little bit better.

The sport exhaust is belonging to the motor. On a original motor is the original exhaust the best choice.

• Ok , so I order Mikuni and trabitronic .

but will the sport exhaust have negative influence at the engine ??

the sport exhaust must make another sound/louder or what ?

Sorry for all the questions but I just want to order the right things :)
    best regards

highlander

• If you order the Mikuni than you can order a set of carb jets because the promised plug´n play setting often doesn´t work.

As also written the sport exhausts who were offered in the shops won´t bring more power whe they are used on an originally engine. They will have another sound so you maybe think there´s more power but it isn´t.

• Studiere mal den Thread „Tuninglügen am Serien Motor “bevor du die falschen Teile kaufst.